BlockAddicts Forum !

Author Topic: Spiguy for Trusted/Builder!  (Read 4328 times)

Spiguy

• View Profile
Spiguy for Trusted/Builder!
« on: September 30, 2013, 09:39:45 pm »
IGN:Spiguy20
Name: Matt
My current rank: Regular
The rank I would like to be: Trusted/Builder
I would like to become this rank because:It would help me with many projects that I have planned, so i would be able to set different homes instead of getting lost trying to find the locations.
I think I deserve this rank because:I have been active since the day I found out about the server. As far as I know, people like me, and I'm always willing to help the comminity or other people with builds/projects.

Spiguy

• View Profile
Re: Spiguy for Trusted/Builder!
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 09:50:05 pm »
http://fragallday.imgur.com/all/
Link to some of my recent builds.

nuclearfudge

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 09:55:16 pm »
I totally support this, hes one of the only regulars whos on TS constantly and is active and friendly + hes a nice builder

Steve_Tangaloy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2013, 10:05:15 pm »
Not sure if my say has an affect on this ^-^ but he has been really helpful and on everyday pretty much \_(⌣̯̀⌣́)_/ I think he deserves trusted or builder.

broro07

• BROWN!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2013, 10:14:42 pm »
I support this, I don't know you very well but you seem like a cool guy. I've been here for almost 2 years, and all I have to say is, You need to pick one or the other. Same rank, but different titles.
#YOLOSWAGASARUS

CraftyLilCreeper

• Global Moderator
  • Server Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2013, 10:25:26 pm »
I defiantely support this, SpiGuy is one of the only regulars who is involved in the community, who talks on Teamspeak, and he definately is a great builder, I have seen some of his builds, he is actually deserving of the rank builder, unlike some of our other Builders who can't build for their lives. +1

nuclearfudge

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2013, 11:17:58 pm »
I support this, I don't know you very well but you seem like a cool guy. I've been here for almost 2 years, and all I have to say is, You need to pick one or the other. Same rank, but different titles.
Hes going for Builder but if he doesnt get it he'll get Trusted

Fentaur47

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2013, 11:28:04 pm »
There's not enough builders on this server! Yes, I've seen you on the server a lot and you are well-suited to this position. On another note, the album is apparently private and I can't see the pictures. Regardless, you are a very respectful person and you deserve this rank. +1

EDIT: I can view the album now, but it says there are no images in it. :/ Try taking the individual images (using the i.imgur link) and posting them individually.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 01:52:27 pm by Fentaur47 »

Fentaur47

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2013, 05:04:08 pm »
Accepted by Arcadia. Locking and moving to Accepted.