BlockAddicts Forum !

Author Topic: nuclearfudge - Super Mod  (Read 6683 times)

nuclearfudge

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
nuclearfudge - Super Mod
« on: September 30, 2013, 10:00:23 pm »
My name is: Peter Minerva
My in-game name is: nuclearfudge/socky354
My current rank: Moderator
I would like to become this rank because: I have been apart of the blockaddicts community for a while now,
through thick and thin, good times and bad times. I have stayed loyal to the community since the day I joined it.
I have made friends with various people along the way and met alot of great friends. I have proven myself to be a loyal,
committed and intelligent player and staff member. At all times I have tried my best to keep the community hacker, grief and abuse free.
I should have this rank because: Well from the moment I joined the mc.blockaddicts.com server by accident in 2011 I think it was, I was welcomed by a
group of nice friendly players. I was suprised at the overall happiness of the players and the staff was present. At this point in time I had never been
a staff member or for that case apart of anything big like a server so I dreamt of being a staff member on it. I had invited my friends and we began
making towns and socializing with people some quit some stayed but werent as active as I was. I knew some people like iwas, crafty, fen and I was
starting to meet tbeast and others. After I was given trusted I eventually applied for staff, failed my trial, waited then tried again and suceeded
but your probably wondering who cares about all this, well as you can probably tell I have history with blockaddicts and alot of memories. I have been
very loyal to the blockaddicts community and its players, I have been a honest player and a quite often face you see on blockaddicts. From the demise
to the rise of blockaddicts I have stayed loyal and tried to do the best for the community, I know my way around all the commands for a staff member and
know how to handle almost all the situations that can occur on a minecraft server from minor grief to massive server hacking and destruction. My only hope
is that all of you feel that I am as dedicated, loyal, prepared, capable and as ready as I feel that I am.

NOTE- This is indeed in the old layout, no Im not gonna rewrite it in the new layout

Fentaur47

Re: nuclearfudge - Super Mod
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 11:24:57 pm »
I had to reread the application over its bizarre line breaks and run-on sentences, but it's a good application. You've deserved this position for a long time. You're a good moderator and have been a good friend for over a year and a half. You've stuck with the server throughout the thick and thin. All jokes aside, Moo you're a good player and you deserve this rank. +1

CraftyLilCreeper

• Global Moderator
  • Server Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 11:32:51 pm »
+1, 'Nuff said!

nuclearfudge

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2013, 12:08:34 am »
Fen you were on TS today and didint poke me Moo at all btw lel

Fentaur47

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2013, 12:18:50 am »
Fen you were on TS today and didint poke me Moo at all btw lel

That's the trick. Now you don't know whether to expect it or not. >:D

broro07

• BROWN!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2013, 09:56:20 pm »
Three Words. I. Support. This. Entirely.

p.s. I failed math last year.
#YOLOSWAGASARUS

oldman42

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2013, 06:48:59 pm »
+1   I support this!! Good luck Peter!

tomboe543

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2013, 02:54:51 pm »
I think that although you do have your share of faults, you will do well at this. +1

thecodman78

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2013, 01:50:25 am »
+1 I think you're mature, skilled, and devoted enough to handle super mod. Goodluck! :)