BlockAddicts Forum !

Author Topic: Ban request  (Read 4563 times)

martjon2

• View Profile
Ban request
« on: October 17, 2013, 12:36:05 pm »
sorry but i dont have evidence as the griefer was too quick for me to do a screen shot and i only caught him repairing the damage.......the person i want to request a ban for is tritanca....he came onto the server again this morning....17/10/13 and i found him repairing my house wall that he had broken to get into my house......then when i was on the phone he came up behind me and killed me this i know prob wont get a ban he then followed me to the spawn point but i quickly got to my safe house.....he also said i wouldn't be able to get him banned and even if he did get banned he could hack his way back onto the server....i dunno if you have chat logs but that would comfirm what he said. I must apologise if this is in the wrong place or if it seems like im moaning but its no pleasure for me to play while Tristanca is bothering me

Nathdabaws

• View Profile
Re: Ban request
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 03:23:08 pm »
When in game type ,/lb tb and you should get a redstone block and when you click on a block it should say who broke it and at what time show a moderator where it happened.

CraftyLilCreeper

• Global Moderator
  • Server Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 08:53:47 pm »
If I see you on, ill teleport to you and you can show me the griefs

Edit: He was banned, locked.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 08:56:42 pm by CraftyLilCreeper »

Arcadia171e

• Founder
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2013, 02:48:07 pm »
Ahh the amount of kids that have threatened the server over the years. It's all hot air. He did try and get in game this morning but  was unable. What a shame. And yes all chat is logged.