BlockAddicts Forum !

Author Topic: Minigame world suggestions  (Read 9108 times)

CraftyLilCreeper

• Global Moderator
  • Server Admin
    • View Profile
Minigame world suggestions
« on: September 24, 2013, 08:02:00 pm »
If anybody has any ideas that they would like to see included in the minigame world, post them below with the format given

Code: [Select]
Name of Game - Player Limit - Icon to represent said game - Instructions and an explanation of how the game is to be played
Warning!: In order to keep the chat easy and navigatable, irrelevant posts risk being deleted from the thread, I understand your feelings and your need to post, but this thread if for ideas, and their criticism, not for you to get a post count up saying, "Cool idea", "Woah! Nice Thinking" and comments of the sort

Fentaur47

Re: Minigame world suggestions
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 02:37:09 pm »
Code: [Select]
Fists of Fury - 2 and up - icon.icn - Fist fighting arena.
EDIT: Don't know if the code was necessary. Basically the same thing as the arena in Aqua in the original map. Where I won and crafty cheated.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 01:41:42 am by CraftyLilCreeper »

BobVII

• ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2013, 04:39:05 pm »
How about a capture the flag sort of thing? Which would be played in rounds, each round ending when a team manages to take the opponents wool (representing the flag) from their chest and put it on, say, their teams pedestal. Best of 3 rounds wins.

There's also that gamemode in TF2 where you have to push a minecart to the enemies base (I forget the name), which probably wouldn't be hard to create in Minecraft.

CraftyLilCreeper

• Global Moderator
  • Server Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2013, 05:20:04 pm »
How about a capture the flag sort of thing? Which would be played in rounds, each round ending when a team manages to take the opponents wool (representing the flag) from their chest and put it on, say, their teams pedestal. Best of 3 rounds wins.

There's also that gamemode in TF2 where you have to push a minecart to the enemies base (I forget the name), which probably wouldn't be hard to create in Minecraft.
CTF is being made, Payload is what you are thinking of

Steve_Tangaloy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2013, 03:16:32 am »
I didn't know where to put this other than the mini-games area... so move it if you need... but yeah so... Ive been gone for 2 weeks because of computer problems and i just got back.. but when i went on the mini-games there were alot of messed up areas...  entrance was greifed, dodge bow arena was built in, the giant glass dome was broken, spleef has lava in it now.. i dont know what that was about, some blocks in the fear game were locked.. but yeah im not gunna go posting ban requests and stuff i joined wanted to point out the issues with that... i dont want to be on cleaning up the messes people leave behind :P

Arcadia171e

• Founder
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2013, 12:38:24 am »
You been gone ages steve, and u only come online for mere seconds..

Steve_Tangaloy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2013, 03:39:24 am »
Yeah i was gone because my computer was broken and when i got it back there was an update so... i only went on to see what was happening... ill be on more when the server is updated..